Dreadlocks By Lisa Mulzac


My name is Lisa Mulzac, I am a skilled and talented license loctician and hairstylist with over 24 years of exprience. I am specialize in all types of hair and hairstyles. My love for hair started back in Trinidad when I was very young , My brother had dreadlocks so I use to twist his hair and style it, in doing so people will always compliment him about his hair and ask him who did it and will like to get theirs done, eventually my clients started to grow stronger and bigger, soon after I became the dread loctician in my neighborhood . My husband Matthew was and still is my assistant, we also started to do dreadlocks extension using wool in my cousin Letesha hair, also my sister in- law mary-anne hair, they later became our bill board and people would come from all over to get theirs done. I later went on to beauty school where I obtained my various license in natural hair care and hair styling for all hair texture. This is my dream and my passion, I love doing hair, I take pride in my work, and strive to do my very best to please all my customers. Customers Satisfaction Is My Top Priority. My clientele is base on both male and female, young and old, 90% of my clientele is dreadlocks, the other 10% is combined with weaves, short cuts, dry-curls etc... I cater to all race, creed color and religion. Check out my services and call for a free consultation or appointment. God bless Lisa. ​ ​

Contact : Lisa
Phone : 718-809-1719
606 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225










Contact Dreadlocks By Lisa Mulzac






Share this: